The shortest review of the new iPhone 5.
- Oddly rectangular with patented rounded corners.
- Couldn't have been made wider. A wider body would risk a lighter grip. And if it falls, the screen too fragile to withstand any shock.
- What's next, iPhone 6 with 5" body but the same width! Would you want it? No! Could it not have been bigger now?
- Bluetooth not compatible with non-Apple devices. No NFC. No USB.
- No removable memory. Pay extra for the connector adapter, which comes for $30. Pay premium for all things Apple. Accessories for Apple products are already a vast and lucrative business. In the last year, iPad, iPod and iPhone add-ons, including speakers, cases and power chargers, generated $2 billion in sales in the United States alone, according to the NPD Group, a research firm. This year add another $1B which is coming from Samsung courtesy rounded corners.