or as if its different anywhere in India. I mean the traffic situation. People driving on the wrong side and pedestrian and bicyclists wobbling as if they own the road.
What's up with the cops who pull people over to check if they have valid licenses. We all know licenses have nothing do to with safe driving (in India).
Why don't they do something about
1. Excessive honking
2. Wrong-side Driving
3. Not wearing seat-belts
4. Taking on cell-phone while driving
5. Not following the lane discipline
6. Carrying 3-4 pillions on bike and no helmets
7. Seating kids the front seat of the car
8. Using the high beam all the time
Why don't they???
Post a Comment